Article 1 (Personal Information)"Personal information" refers to "personal information" as referred to in the Personal Information Protection Act, as described in Japanese law regarding a living individual, including the name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information or information that can identify a specific individual by description of a person, such as fingerprints, voiceprint data, or insurance numbers.
Article 2 (Means of collecting information)
The company may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, phone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number etc. when using this service. In addition, the company may require personal information of the user that the user has shared with a third party(including the company’s business partners, information providers, advertisers, etc.)
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The company intends to collect and use personal information for reasons as follows.
1. The provision and operation of the service
2. Respond to inquiries from users (ie:identity verification)
3. E-mail notification of new features of the service being offered to users, updated information, campaigns, etc. and other services provided by the company
4. Prevented and repair maintenance, important notices, etc.
5. Identify users who violate the terms of service and users or who attempt to use the service for illegal or malicious purposes, and subsequently decline the use of service.
6. Allow users to view, change, delete, and view their personal usage information.
7. Charge users a usage fee for paid services
8. Additional purposes related to stated above.
Article 4 (Change of Purpose of Use)
1. The company may change the purpose of use of personal information only if it is deemed reasonable that the new purpose is related to the purpose before the proposed changes.
2. Should the purpose of use be changed, the user will be notified of these purposes after the change by a method prescribed by the company or published on the service.
Article 5 (Sharing personal information with third parties)
1. The company will not provide personal information to third parties without prior consent of the user unless permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act or other related laws and regulations, or in the following cases:
1. When it is necessary to protect human life, body or property and the user cannot be related for consent.
2. When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the healthy upbringing of children, and the user cannot be reached for consent.
3. When persons commissioned by a national agency or public entity needs to carry out work prescribed by the law, and when there is a possibility that the user’s consent will interfere with the execution of work by obtaining the consent of the user.
4. When the following matters have been notified in advance and announced to the personal Information Protection Committee.
5. Including provision to a third party in the purpose of use
6. Items of data provided to third parties
7. Means or method of provision to third parties
8. Stop providing personal information to a third party by the request of user
9. Method to accept user’s request
2. Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, the provision endpoint of information shall not be a third party in the following cases;
1. When the company entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information as far as possible to achieve the purpose of use,
2. When personal information is provided upon succession of business due to merger or other reasons
3. In the case of sharing personal information with a specific person, the item of personal information, people who share, the name which is responsible for management of purpose and personal information should put in a state where it can be easily known
Article 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
1. When the users requests to view their personal information, the company will disclose immediately to the user. However, should the following become a factor, may not be disclosed in whole or in part. If it is decided that personal information will not disclose the uses will be notified immediately.
1. If there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other right or interest of the person or third party
2. If there is a possibility that disclosure will significantly interfere with the service provided the company
3. If the user should violate any other Japanese law
2. Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, in principle, the company will not disclose information other than personal information.
Article 7 (Changing and removal of personal information)
1. If the user's personal information held by the company is incorrect information, the company will correct, add or delete personal information of the user according to the procedure established by the company (hereinafter referred to as "correction etc.").
2. If the company determines that it is necessary to comply to the request from the user, the company shall correct the personal information immediately.
3. If the company makes corrections in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or, if the company decides not to make corrections, the company will notify the user immediately.
Article 8 (Suspension of Use of Personal Information)
1. The company will do the necessary investigation immediately if there is a valid complaint as follows. A valid request for removal or deletion may include personal information being utilized beyond the prescribed range of the purpose of use, or personal information has been acquired by unauthorized means.
2. If the company determines that it is necessary to comply with the request for removal or deletion, based on the results of the previous item, the use of personal information will be suspended and the personal information in question will be removed immediately.
3. If the company suspends use decides not to suspend the use based on the conditions of the preceding items, the company will notify the user of the results immediately.
4. Notwithstanding the preceding two items, if suspending the use is not possible due to cost or other reasons, the company shall take the alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and benefits of the user under Japanese law.
1. Excluding laws, regulations, and other related external conditions, this policy may be changed without notifying the uses.
Article 10 (Contact)
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact:
Address: 6-3-303,Toyosaki 4 cho , Kita-ku, Osaka,5310072 Japan
Company name: PLEN Robotics Inc
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org